Monday, September 21, 2015

Patiently Waiting and Passing Time

Ahhh... I'm still so pregnant, lol. I'm not due until Tuesday so I'm not surprised especially considering Josie's stubborn older sister didn't grace us with her presence until she was 6 days overdue. Part of me is glad she's still baking away as my internal voice is screaming "We're not ready... we're not ready!!!" but physically, I'm so over it. My hands stay numb, my legs hurt, my tummy is huge and sore and Cecilia thinks it makes a great cushion for jumping on. Whew, it's rough!

But aside from that, to pass the time since I can't sleep, I've been working on some things for the etsy shop and I'm trying to increase the amount of "boy" stuff I have listed. I'm a girl mom so I have a bad tendency to make mostly feminine things. I'm working on doing better though. In fact, I'm finishing up some Ninja Turtle, Mario, dinosaur, and airplane themed suck pads tonight... or this morning? It's 3:00 am.

But when I get a little restless and need to give my sewing machine a break, I've been playing around in PSE some more. I made some cute little sewing themed images the other day so I figured I'd share those. Feel free to use them for personal stuff if you'd like... just right click and save!



Until next time!
Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment