Saturday, August 30, 2014

Cecilia Grace

Long time, no see! I haven't been updating but with good reason... we welcomed our little bundle of joy, Cecilia Grace, on August 7th at 12:01pm. She weighed in at a healthy 7 pounds and 9 ounces and measured 19 and 3/4 inches long.

 
It goes without saying that I've been quite busy with new mom duties. Now, I knew that newborns were a lot of work but oh my gosh! It's taken me almost 3 weeks to get to the point where I have time to do anything other than feeding and changing my sweet little girl and getting the occasional few winks in. She is definitely keeping me and Pete on our toes but I wouldn't trade her for the world!


When I have a little more time on my hands, I plan to blog about some of the trials and tribulations we've had including Cece's 21 hour long birth story and our misadventures in breastfeeding. It's been a whirlwind but I'm soaking it all in and can't wait to share!

Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment