Friday, July 25, 2014

Five Minute Storage Solutions - Pacifiers

I'm truly blessed to have so many loving and generous people in my life and they have done so much to help us get set up for Cece's arrival. One thing is certain though... we have waaaaaay too much stuff! I have stockpiles all sorts of baby gear, gadgets, toys, and clothes. I haven't really been sure where to put it all or if I will even need half it.

One thing I was confused about was how to store pacifiers. I have about two dozen of them and without really thinking about it, I opened up several packages and sterilized them but then, I didn't know where to put them. Then I had an idea...


I had this little $4 dollar glass jar I bought at Ross a while back for something else... having served its purpose, it was just taking up space and didn't have a home. I grabbed it as a temporary holder until I figured something out but it was just the perfect size and shape to hold the binkies so why not? To spruce it up, I simply added a little bit of ribbon and set it on Cece's dresser next to the seahorse lamp.

Too cute and super efficient! It doesn't take up much space at all and it has a plastic ring inside the jar to seal the contents off from dust and such. I love it!

- Kim

No comments:

Post a Comment